When Can You Start Buying Houses? Now!
You Can Be On Your Way To Start Buying Houses Today.
Does that sound impossible? It’s not! It’s a true fact. You can get started today. There’s no need to wait.
To start buying houses is for anyone who is interested in doing it and who is willing to take the time to learn all of the ins and outs of it. If this describes you, then get started today. There is really no need to wait.
If you are someone who is just starting out in the Real Estate Investing business, you can start by making a few small purchases and sales instead of trying to do some really big deals right away.
You can get started today! Here’s a word of caution. Don’t rush into deals. Don’t pressure yourself or make rash decisions. Studying each situation and analyzing everything. This doesn’t stop you from getting on your way, today, to buying houses.
Basic Steps Towards Getting Started Today
- Your first step is to make a business plan. This is what will make Real Estate Investing work for you. It is what will make you the success you want to be.
- Next step, set high goals. But, make sure they are not unrealistic. This motivates you to continue to move forward and to always be reaching out to meet your goals. Write your goals down and review them every day, otherwise they are just something you are talking about.
- Hook up with a money source. Private lenders are the best. They can be people you already know, your lawyer, dentist, doctor, etc. People who have money to invest at 10% to 15% interest. This beats their money just putting in a bank CD at low interest. If you don’t know anyone like this, then advertise in the newspapers. You’ll get results.
- Next you’ll need to decide what type of properties you want to buy and what you want to do with them. Do you want to flip the property (flip means buy it and sell it to another party without doing any repairs), renovate and sell the property or hold the property as a rental? All of these are great ways to make money.
- Then study the market. Always buy low and sell high. Buy rundown properties in reasonably good neighborhoods.
- After doing your market research start looking for properties. Start close to your current location. Study all surrounding locations and when you find a property, analyze the cost and what you will be putting into it and if it looks good, make an offer and work towards writing a contract.